Discover Versatile Acura Luxury Crossovers and Sedans
Acura has an impressive lineup of affordable luxury vehicles that fit almost any budget. From the elegant 2017 ILX luxury sedan to the high-performance, top-of-the-line Acura NSX supercar, there’s sure to be an Acura that’s just right for you. Each model is outfitted with its own selection of features and options that cater to drivers of all walks of life and make each Acura truly unique.
Take a look at this quick model breakdown, and then head over to a Wisconsin Acura Dealer near you to get behind the wheel of one or more of these remarkable vehicles.
The Acura Family
- 2017 Acura ILX: A touch of elegance and class and a price of $27,990 MSRP (for the model equipped with the Standard Package)* make this sedan a prime choice for the budding executive on an entry-level budget. High-tech entertainment features, a capable engine, bold style, and seating for five make this an ideal vehicle for the young professional family.
- 2017 Acura TLX: The TLX is a midsize sport sedan that has roared onto the streets of Wisconsin with high class and ample performance. The TLX is equipped with your choice of two different engines, advanced tech and connectivity features, and quality comforts. A price of $31,900 MSRP (for the model with Inline-4 FWD with P-AWS)* makes the TLX hard to pass up.
- 2017 Acura RLX: Priced at $54,450 MSRP (for front-wheel drive models)* and with a standard Technology Package featuring state-of-the-art infotainment components, a 310 hp V6 powerhouse, and SH-AWD for increased traction and high performance, the RLX is a full-size luxury sedan that leaves others in the dust.
- 2017 Acura RDX: Equipped with ample standard comfort features, a 3.5L V6 engine, and capacity for five passengers, the RDX is an ideal crossover for cruising the city or stocking up on groceries. Front-wheel drive models with the Standard Package equipped are priced at $35,570 MSRP.*
- 2017 Acura MDX: With a ticket price of $43,950 MSRP (for front-wheel drive models with the Standard Package),* room for seven passengers, a spacious interior, the newest tech, standout style, and a souped-up V6, the MDX outshines and outperforms much of the crossover market.
- 2017 Acura NSX: Giving you the feeling of a professional race car, the NSX’s hand-built twin turbo V6 works in tandem with the Sport Hybrid system to pump out 573 hp, making any driver who lusts for the track feel right at home. The NSX is loaded with features that make its base $156,000 price tag** worth it.
Your Acura Is Waiting
You know what each Acura model has to offer. Get a hands-on feel for any of these models at any Wisconsin Acura Dealer. Stop and test drive your next crossover, sports car, or sedan today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**The base MSRP is only attainable through configuring the NSX with the Iron Rotors with Black Calipers which will not be available until late 2016.