How to Connect Bluetooth in an Acura
Acura vehicles contain some of the most sophisticated audio equipment in the automotive world, including an ELS STUDIO 3D® Premium Audio System that brings 16 channels, 17 speakers, and 710 Watts of power. Further, every Acura model carries Bluetooth connectivity as standard, so you can use that leading sound systems to stream from your phone, make hands-free phone calls, and more.
How to Connect Bluetooth in an Acura with Navigation
If your Acura has navigation installed, simply follow these steps:
- Activate Bluetooth settings on your phone. You can do that by heading to Settings with both iPhone and Android devices.
- Set your phone to be discoverable. You’ll find that option under your phone’s Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on your Acura’s ignition and press the PHONE button found on the steering wheel.
- Select YES on your central display, then choose DISCOVERY MODE.
- Your Acura will search for a compatible device and the model of your phone will come up on the screen. Simply enter the PIN provided to pair your phone and complete the process.
How to Connect Bluetooth in an Acura without Navigation
Don’t have an Acura model with navigation? No problem, things are just as convenient. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn on your Acura’s ignition and press the phone button found on the steering wheel.
- Press YES on your central display, then choose Discover mode by pressing YES again.
- Your phone model should come up on your display. Ensure you have gone to Settings > Connective or Bluetooth to make it discoverable.
- Select your phone model number on the central display, then select CONNECT and the HandsFreeLink icon will show a PIN.
- Enter the PIN on your phone to finish pairing it with your Acura.
Learn More About Acura Vehicles and Technology
The team at your local Wisconsin Acura dealer will be just as happy discussing Bluetooth pairing as they will talking you through current special offers. For any further assistance, feel free to get in touch today.