Does the 2017 Audi Q7 Price Provide the Value You Want?
Will drivers get the most bang for their buck onboard the Q7—or does the MDX offer greater value for the money?
Keep reading, and we’ll explore how the Acura MDX deftly defeats the Q7 in terms of price and standard amenities. At the end of the day, drivers will get great value for a fraction of the cost onboard the MDX. Come along with us as we examine its offerings!
In terms of cost, the Acura MDX starting price is well below the Q7’s base price. Combine that huge savings at the outset with the impressive standard amenities the MDX offers, and it adds up to terrific value for the money.
2016 MDX front-wheel drive models are priced at $43,015 MSRP,* while models equipped with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive are priced at $45,015 MSRP.*
In contrast, the Audi Q7 lineup includes the following trim levels and prices:
- Q7 Premium: Pricing starts at $54,800 MSRP
- Q7 Premium Plus: Pricing starts at $58,800 MSRP
- Q7 Prestige: Pricing starts at $64,300 MSRP
Amenities for the Money
In terms of what consumers will get for the money, various features are included for the Acura MDX base price that are not found in the base model Audi Q7 or are only available as an extra-cost upgrade, such as:
- Hill Start Assist
- Adaptive variable suspension (only available as an optional upgrade in the Q7)
- Voice-activated controls for audio and Bluetooth (only available as an optional upgrade in the Q7)
- Two-position memory for the steering column
- Speed-sensing interval windshield wipers
- Telematics (only available as an optional upgrade in the Q7)
- Automatic tilt-away steering column
- Third-row split bench seat
- Noise-mitigating features
- LED headlights (only available as an optional upgrade in the Q7)
See for Yourself
Consumers can further explore the offerings of the 2016 Acura MDX at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location. Visit one of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today to learn more about the options and offerings for the MDX and to take it for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.