The 2018 Acura RLX Has Tons of Tech
Comfort- and Convenience-Enhancing Technology
Aside from being comfortable and cozy, the interior of the 2018 Acura RLX has integrated some impressive technology that assists in providing a comfortable and convenient ride. Some of these features and how they contribute are as follows:
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support and 12-Way Power Front Passenger Seat – With so many different adjustable heights and angles, long road trips can be less taxing and more of a comfortable adventure.
- Keyless Access System with Smart Entry and Push-Button Ignition – The keyless access system provides ease of access to your vehicle when you’re not inside it, so you never have to spend time waiting for the car to cool down or warm up.
- Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls for Adaptive Cruise Control, Audio, Phone, Multi-Information Display, and Voice Recognition – By integrating all of the essential controls into the steering wheel, drivers can focus on the road ahead instead of looking for buttons and switches.
- Auto High Beams – Lights that automatically cut through the darkness and adjust to accommodate oncoming traffic allow you to keep your focus on the road while illuminating your path clearly.
- Capless Fuel Filler Door – The capless fuel system saves time at the pump with one less thing for you to think about.
- Intermittent Rear-Window Wiper – Visibility is important from all angles, which is why the addition of an automatic rear-window wiper is such a crucial piece of exterior technology.
Entertainment and Connectivity Technology
Other technology features in the RLX aim to provide passengers with an entertaining and fulfilling driving experience. Check out a few of the RLX’s entertainment and connectivity features:
- Audio System – The audio system for the RLX consists of an ELS audio system with 14 speakers, Aha and Pandora compatibility, HD Radio, SiriusXM, Song by Voice, and speed-sensitive volume compensation to ensure the highest level of enjoyment.
- Acura Navigation System – The navigation system comes with 3D view, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with street and freeway conditions, Traffic Rerouting, and a color MID with turn-by-turn guidance to help get you safely to your destination.
- Smartphone Connectivity – Easily access your smartphone device through connectivity interfaces like Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and easily send SMS, MMS, and emails.
- On Demand Multi-Use Display – Cluttered dashboards are a thing of the past with help from this organized, easy-to-use touchscreen command center.
Safety doesn’t stop with seat belts, which is why the 2018 Acura RLX provides Wisconsin drivers with an abundance of driver-assistance technologies to ensure that you never have to second-guess your safety. These features include:
- Lane Keeping Assist System – This system ensures that the RLX remains safely centered in its lane of travel.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – With a vehicle that can sense danger before you see it coming, keeping your family safe from car crashes just got a whole lot easier.
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – A rear camera with guidelines to help you park and back out of tight spaces is a high-tech way to keep both passengers and pedestrians safe.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Equipped with location and pressure indicators, this system keeps drivers on top of the safety and life of their tires.