2021 Acura RDX Review From Your Local DAA Acura Dealership
The 2021 Acura RDX is the perfect SUV for those drivers looking for an affordable SUV that doesn’t compromise on luxury and performance. It also comes with a long list of standard features that you won’t find in other luxury SUVs. No significant updates have happened on the 2021 model year except a limited edition 2021 Acura RDX PMC is now available that will combine features of the A-Spec and Advanced packages.
2021 Acura RDX Exterior & Interior Features
No matter what angle you’re viewing the 2021 Acura RDX from, it’s sure to stand out with its Diamond Pentagon grille and sculpted rear design. The back end also features dual exhaust finishers and Dragon Tail LED-illuminated taillights. The interior is luxurious, spacious, and offers a roomy cargo area. The interior comes standard with the following features:
- Leather-trimmed heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- White ambient cabin lighting
- Brushed aluminum trim
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- 10.2-Inch HD Dual-Content Center Display with the True Touchpad Interface™
- WiFi Hotspot Capability
- AcuraLink® Connected Services includes features to make everyday driving more convenient.
- Apple CarPlayⓇ and Android Auto™ Integration
- AcuraWatch™ which is Acura’s suite of driver and safety technologies
More features are available with the upgraded Acura RDX packages, including the technology package, A-SpecⓇ package, and advance package.
2021 Acura RDX Engine & Performance Features
The new Acura RDX comes standard with a 272-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission that you can either pair with FWD or SH-AWDⓇ (Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive). The ratings and features for FWD and SH-AWDⓇ include:
- 22 MPG City/28 MPG Highway/24 MPG Combined*
- 21 MPG City/27 MPG Highway/23 MPG Combined*
- 16-valve, DOHC, VTECⓇ turbo
- 10-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- 1,500 lbs. towing capacity
The new Acura RDX also comes standard with Acura’s Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) that delivers four dynamic modes to help you in various driving conditions, including comfort, snow, sport, and Sport+. The IDS helps keep your ride smooth no matter what driving condition you’re driving in.
Test Drive the 2021 Acura RDX at Your Local Acura Dealer Today
If you think the new Acura RDX is the perfect SUV for your driving needs, take a trip to your local DAA Acura dealer to take the Acura RDX for a test drive and check out all available features for yourself. During your visit, be sure to ask about our Acura RDX offers to save on one of our Acura RDX models today.
*“Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. used for comparison purposed only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Driving condition, battery pack, age/conditions, hybrid models only and other factors.”