2021 Acura RDX Interior
2021 Acura RDX Passenger Space
The 2021 RDX provides up to 104 cubic feet of passenger volume. This gives you plenty of space, even if you’re a taller adult stretching out in the 2nd row. Specifically, the 2021 RDX interior dimensions are:
- Headroom: Up to 40 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 42 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 55 inches in the front and 50 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 60 inches in the front and 57 inches in the rear.
2021 Acura RDX Cargo Space
As summed up by Edmunds: “Acura really has interior packaging figured out, and the RDX is yet another showcase of space efficiency. From a generous cargo area to flexible interior storage solutions, the RDX makes carrying a lot of stuff easier than it should be.”
With the Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Flat-Folding Rear Seatback, adjust between:
- Up to 31.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 79.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Rear Cargo Underfloor Storage provides extra security and additional space for tools and other items.
2021 Acura RDX Comfort Features
The Acura RDX earns its place near the head of the luxury crossover class with standard first-class comfort features. It also gives drivers the opportunity to upgrade to available comfort features.
Standard Comfort Features
- Front 12-Way Power Seats with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Available Comfort Features
- 16-Way Power Front Seats with Power Lumbar Support, Power Thigh Extension and Power Side Bolsters
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
2021 Acura RDX Luxury Styling
The 2021 Acura RDX allows you to personalize your cabin with various upholstery options:
- Sport Seats with Leatherette-Trimmed Interior
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching
- Sport A-SPEC® Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather and Ultrasuede®-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
Accent the interior with White Ambient Cabin Lighting or Red Ambient Cabin Lighting. Further trim options include:
- Brushed Aluminum
- Dark Brushed Aluminum
- Natural Olive Ash Burl Wood
A-SPEC® Interior Features
The 2021 RDX A-SPEC® model interior gives you enhanced sporty design with:
- A-SPEC® Exclusive Red on Silver Gauge Cluster
- Sport Pedals
- Ebony Headliner
- A-SPEC® Garnish on Steering Wheel and Door Sill
2021 Acura RDX Interior Technology
The 2021 Acura RDX offers state of the art technology as standard. View and manage your 2021 Acura RDX infotainment features through a True Touchpad Interface™, 10.2-Inch HD Dual-Content Center Display, and 7-Inch Color Multi-Information Display (MID). You’ll take control of plenty of standard and available luxury and infotainment and performance features through this display.
Standard Interior Technology
- 9-Speaker Acura Premium Audio System
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- AcuraLink® Connected Services
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
Available Interior Technology
- 16-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System
- 10.5-Inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View and Traffic Rerouting™
2021 Acura RDX Interior Accessories
The 2021 Acura RDX accessories round out its standard and available features. Options include:
- All-Season Floor Mats – High Wall
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Protector
- Cargo Tray
- Engine Block Heater
- First-Aid Kit
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Premium Carpet Floor Mat Set
- Rear Panel Protector
- Rear Seat Covers
- Remote Engine Start System
- Steering Wheel – Heated
Try Out the 2021 Acura RDX Interior
Get in touch to schedule a test drive at your nearest Wisconsin Acura dealer and see the 2021 RDX interior in person. Be sure to browse the current Acura specials to enjoy an amazing deal on your new RDX.
Latest on Acura Models
Kelley Blue Book pit the 2020 Acura MDX vs. the Mercedes-Benz GLE in a head-to-head comparison, and the Acura MDX ended up emerging as their top model. Learn why the latest MDX beat out a tough competitor like the GLE in Kelley Blue Book’s evaluation. Find Your Acura Dealer KBB’s Acura MDX Review The 2020 Acura…
Acura vehicles contain some of the most sophisticated audio equipment in the automotive world, including an ELS STUDIO 3D® Premium Audio System that brings 16 channels, 17 speakers, and 710 Watts of power. Further, every Acura model carries Bluetooth connectivity as standard, so you can use that leading sound systems to stream from your phone, make…
Read the words ‘2021 Acura TLX to make racing debut‘ and you’ll instantly feel like test driving the vehicle yourself. It’s not yet been released, but we’ll get an impression of just what 2021 Acura TLX performance can bring to the table when Acura Racing comes to the 2020 Pike Peak Hill Climb. Find Your…