How Do 2020 Acura TLX Specs Deliver Such a Searing Drive?
Acura TLX A-Spec Package
The 2020 Acura TLX is crafted with NSX-inspired accents and boasts a dramatic exterior defined by iconic Acura grille and crisp, sporty lines.
For those who like that bold exterior to reflect the vehicle’s spirited performance, the A-Spec model is available to make the following exterior upgrades:
- 19-Inch Shark Gray Split Five-Spoke Wheels
- Front Bumper with Lower Air Intakes
- Dark Chrome Grille and Exterior Trim
- Black Window Trim
- Round Dual Exhaust Outlets
- Gloss Black Rear Spoiler
- Dark Chrome Taillight Details
- A-Spec Badging on the Front Fenders and Rear Decklid
Performance-focused styling is carried over to the interior, with features including:
- Black Alcantara or Red Leather Seating with Contrast Stitching and Piping
- Red-On-Black Gauges
- Black Headliner
- A-Spec Badging on the Steering Wheel and Door Sill Garnish
Performance features include:
- Sophisticated Suspension: 4-wheel independent MacPherson strut front and multi-link rear suspension systems are mounted on separate sub-frames and use Amplitude Reactive Dampers to iron out the road and control body movements.
- Integrated Dynamics System: Customize driving feedback on the fly by cycling between Economy, Normal, Sport, and Sport+ drive modes.
- Agile Handling Assist®: Active braking technology helps maintain your desired line through curves.
- Performance Braking: The Acura TLX fits 12.6”-diameter ventilated front discs and 12.2” solid rear discs.
Your ride is further sharpened and enhanced by an advanced suite of active safety features, including:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Acura TLX Horsepower and Torque
The Acura TLX makes every moment on the road count by commanding colossal power from one of two engines.
- 2.4L 16-Valve Inline-4: Makes up to 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L 24-Valve V6: Makes up to 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque.
You can also choose between two drive types:
- Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS®): The Acura TLX all wheel steering system is the first in the world able to adjust rear wheel toe angles independently. You can count on enhanced agility and stability while taking corners, changing lanes, and hitting the brakes.
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD): Available with V6 models, Acura TLX SH-AWD uses torque-vectoring technology to distribute power delivery between all four wheels for seamless power transitions, track-like control, and all-weather traction.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.