2019 Acura RDX Driving Modes
You’ll get more out of every trip when you can match your vehicle’s driving mode to your mood, and the 2019 Acura RDX’s Integrated Dynamics System makes it easy to do just that! Every RDX trim level and package includes a dial with four different settings: Comfort, Snow, Sport, and Sport+. Each offers a unique mixture of energy, responsiveness, control, and driver feedback—and Wisconsin’s drivers are taking notice. We’ve detailed each of the Acura RDX’s driving modes in the space below. Read on to learn what to expect when you take this crossover for a test drive.
- Comfort: Hoping to foster a more enjoyable road trip experience? Switch into comfort mode! When this mode is engaged, the RDX will glide calmly down the road and handle more gently than usual. It’s ideal for the city and the highway alike.
- Snow: When you engage Snow Mode, your RDX will automatically respond to less-than-ideal conditions in ways that will improve your traction and keep you more secure. There’s no country road that the RDX can’t handle.
- Sport: Getting from A to B doesn’t have to feel like a chore! The Acura RDX’s default mode opens up your throttle and allows for more engine noise.
- Sport+: When you want to pull out all the stops, switch into Sport+ mode! This fullymanual mode lets you take full advantage of your steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, and it also makes the RDX’s steering and shifting responses more invigorating.
Acura RDX Performance
At the end of the day, the RDX’s driving modes are only so impressive because they complement this crossover’s celebrated powertrain and drivetrain. Although this year’s RDX is only available with a Turbo Aluminum-Alloy 2.0L 4-Cylinder, it’s able to generate 280 hp and 272 lbs.-ft. of torque—more than any previous model. According to the experts at Kelley Blue Book, its “acceleration and passing power feel right up there with the best of its competition.” The following standard and available performance features make it a standout option in Acura’s All-Wheel Drive lineup.
- Available Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive
- Available Adaptive Damper System
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters
- Agile Handling Assist
- High-Performance All-Season Tires
Experience the Integrated Dynamics System for Yourself!
The RDX’s Integrated Dynamics System makes it one-of-a-kind, and no amount of descriptive praise could do it justice. If you’re already fascinated by the 2019 Acura RDX’s driving modes, then you’re sure to love how you feel behind the wheel. Contact your local Wisconsin Acura dealer to explore our current offers and take your favorite for a test drive today!