Acura’s Best Cars for the Money
Acura already has a reputation as one of the most affordable luxury manufacturers, and now, Wisconsin’s drivers have one more reason to get excited about the vehicles they produce. According to the U.S. News and World Report’s analysis of 2018’s “Best Cars for the Money” two of Acura’s models offer a particularly notable value proposition. This year, the award for the Best Luxury 3-Row SUV was given to the 2018 Acura MDX, and the award for the Best Luxury Compact SUV was given 2018 Acura RDX!
Drivers who’ve been searching for an affordable SUV that complements their lifestyle will find plenty of value in both of these unmistakable models, both of which have also been honored by the experts at Consumer Guide Automotive.
2018 Acura MDX
The Acura MDX is one of the best-selling 3-row luxury SUVs of all time, and 2018’s version is better than ever! It starts at $44,200 MSRP*.
- Performance: The MDX comes standard with a 3.5-Liter Engine that can produce up to 290 hp. Even with this much power, you’ll still enjoy fuel economy of 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway**! Drivers who want to maximize their control and handling can upgrade with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive.
- Seating for Everyone: The Acura MDX seats seven passengers—or six with upgraded 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs—and in FWD and SH-AWD models, you’ll enjoy access to 132.7 cu. ft. of total passenger space. Leather interior trimming comes standard, as do features like 3rd-Row Access One-Touch Smart Slide Walk-In.
- Safety: AcuraWatch features like a Collision Mitigation Braking System and Road Departure Mitigation come standard in every trim, and with the Technology Package, you’ll also receive a Blind Spot Information System, a Cross Traffic Monitor, and more.
2018 Acura RDX
Drivers who don’t require three rows of seating will prefer the 2018 Acura RDX, a luxury crossover SUV with attitude. Pricing for the RDX starts at $36,000 MSRP*.
- Performance: Like the MDX, the RDX comes standard with a 3.5-Liter V-6. With 2WD, you’ll get 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway**, and if you decide to upgrade with All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control, you’ll still get 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway**.
- Safety: AcuraWatch features come standard with the AcuraWatch Plus package, which is priced at $1,300 and can be equipped with any packages and selections. Right from the start, in its baseline trim, it offers a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Advanced Compatibility Engineering, and more.
- Storage and Flexibility: An Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback allows the RDX’s owner to transform their vehicle’s interior at any moment. With five seated passengers, you’ll have access to 26.1 cu. ft. of cargo space. When your rear row is cleared out, you’ll be able to access up to 76.9 cu. ft. of the same.
Test Drive an Acura Today!
Drivers eager to test drive one of the best cars for the money can get behind the wheel of their favorite model today! Both the 2018 Acura MDX and the 2018 Acura RDX are available now at dealerships across the Wisconsin area, and thanks to our special offers, there’s never been a better time to check out your options! Start a conversation to get started on your next adventure!
*Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $965.00, NSX is $1800.00 and MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.