The 2018 Acura RDX Winter Accessories
The 2018 Acura RDX luxury crossover SUV is ready to tackle even the harshest of winters. With available accessories that protect the exterior from the elements, make transporting winter sport equipment easy and safe, and keep winter’s mess from getting inside, Wisconsin drivers will love how the RDX breezes through winter.
From protecting the RDX to being ready to take on the slopes, exterior winter accessories include:
- Roof Rails – Along with the crossbars accessory, roof rails are needed in order to transport winter sport equipment, like skis and snowboards, as well as other cargo.
- Cross Bars – With cross bars, drivers can easily and securely attach equipment and cargo on top of the RDX.
- LED Fog Lights – These LED lights penetrate even the thickest fog or snowy afternoon. Illuminate the road ahead while also ensuring that the RDX is clearly visible to other drivers on the road.
- Roof Box (Short) – A roof box accessory means more cargo space on top of the RDX, freeing up space inside. The roof box also keeps your belongings safe and dry from weather and the elements.
- Ski and Snowboard Attachments – Whether you ski or snowboard, these two adjustable attachments make it easy for you to secure your equipment as you take to the slopes.
- Splash Guard Set – The splash guard set accessory adds style to the exterior of the RDX and simultaneously protects the paint against erosion and nicks from mud, snow, and other winter debris.
Inside, there are interior accessories that keep the RDX unaffected by the wear and tear of the winter months.
- All-Season Floor Mats – All-season floor mats protect the original carpets inside the RDX from dirt, snow, and mud that you may track in and from general wear and tear.
- Cargo Liner – The cargo liner protects the original carpet in the cargo area as well as the sides and the back of the rear seats from mud, snow, and other winter messes.
- Second-Row Seat Covers – Adding style to the second row, these seat cover accessories also protect the second row from wear and tear and protect against water and spills.
- Engine Block Heater – This accessory starts the engine of the RDX faster in extremely cold temperatures and eases the wear and tear on the engine and battery.
- First Aid Kit – Useful in every car, the first aid kit accessory has everything you might need including a manual and supplies to tend to minor injuries.
- Remote Engine Start System II – With this accessory, drivers can start the engine of the RDX from up to 328 feet away and get it warming up on cold mornings before they even have to walk outside.
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2018 Acura RDX and its available winter accessories by contacting our parts department or visiting your nearest Wisconsin Acura Dealer. Explore current offers and financing options, and take a test drive today.