2018 Acura MDX Accessories for Winter
The 2018 Acura MDX luxury SUV has many accessories that are ready to tackle the Wisconsin winters. From exterior features that can transport winter sport equipment to interior features that can contain snow and mud and keep you warm inside, winter is no match for the MDX.
Exterior accessories can be added to the MDX to get it ready to transport equipment, protect the exterior from the elements, and penetrate snow and fog.
- Roof Rails – Along with cross bars, roof rails allow drivers to add attachments to transport skis, snowboards, and other equipment.
- Cross Bars – Cross bars attach to the roof rails and are needed for other equipment attachments to securely transport up top.
- LED Fog Lights – These lights penetrate even the thickest fog, rain, or snowy conditions to illuminate the road ahead and also ensure that the MDX is clearly visible to other vehicles on the road.
- Snowboard Attachment – Fully adjustable to accommodate any size snowboard, this attachment lets drivers safely and securely attach snowboards, so you can take on the slopes.
- Roof Box – The roof box allows for extra storage to go on top of the MDX, freeing up space inside and keeping your belongings protected from the weather.
- Splash Guard Set – Splash guards add more style to the MDX while also protecting the paint job from mud, debris, nicks, and chips.
The interior accessories that are available to add to the MDX make containing winter’s mess so much easier. Some of the available interior accessories include:
- High-Wall All-Season Floor Mats – With mats available for all three rows of the MDX, protect the original carpets from dirt, mud, snow, debris, and general winter wear and tear.
- Second-Row Seat Covers – Second-row seat covers add some style to the second row and protect it from water, spills, or other messes.
- Cargo Liner – This cargo liner protects the original carpets in the cargo area, as well as the sides and the back of the second row of seats. It is a great solution for storing snowy boots or other equipment in the cargo area.
- Engine Block Heater – The engine block heater helps start your MDX faster in freezing temperature and eases severe wear on your battery and engine.
- First Aid Kit – Handy to keep just in case, this first aid kit has everything you might need including a manual and supplies for minor injuries.
- Heated Steering Wheel – Keep your hands warm without needing to wear gloves when you start the MDX on those frigid Wisconsin winter mornings.
Test Drive Today
Find out more about the 2018 Acura MDX and all the accessories available for winter by contacting our parts department or visiting your nearest Wisconsin Acura Dealer. Explore current offers and financing options, and test drive the MDX today.