Explore the Superior 2017 Acura TLX Interior Features
If you’re in the market for a high-end car model, you’ll find the luxury amenities you crave among the 2017 Acura TLX interior features.
The TLX brings elegant good looks and refinement to the road, delivering cutting-edge amenities that outdo the offerings of various competing vehicles.
If you’d like to take a look at how the TLX’s amenities measure up against the competition, keep reading!
Acura TLX vs. the Competition
When compared with rival vehicles like the 2017 Audi A4, the 2016 Lexus ES, and the 2016 Infiniti Q50, the Acura TLX offers various assets that these competitors do not.
For the base price, the TLX includes the following features that are either not found in the A4, the ES, and the Q50 base models, are inferior to their offerings, or are only available as extra-cost upgrades:
- Two-driver memory settings that recall preferences for locking, headlights, exterior mirrors, climate control, and the driver’s seat come standard in the Acura TLX. The Audi A4 and Lexus ES base models also offer driver memory—but only as an optional upgrade, and only for the locks and headlights. The Infiniti Q50 base trim doesn’t offer driver memory at all.
- Heated front seats come standard in the TLX base trim to help keep the driver and front passenger comfortable in cold weather. The Audi A4 and Lexus ES base models only offer heated front seats as an optional, extra-cost upgrade, while the Infiniti Q50 base trim doesn’t offer heated front seats at all.
- Sound cancellation features are additionally offered standard in the TLX, helping ensure a blissfully quiet ride. None of these rivals—the Audi A4, the Lexus ES, or the Infiniti Q50—offers noise cancellation features.
- Satellite radio also comes standard in the TLX, enhancing in-car entertainment options for drivers and passengers. The Audi A4 only offers satellite radio as an optional, extra-cost upgrade.
- A power moonroof is another standard feature found in the TLX, giving drivers easy access to extra fresh air and light whenever they want it. The Infiniti Q50 base model only offers a power moonroof as an optional upgrade for an added cost.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror also comes standard in the TLX, instantly dimming when hit by the high beams from another vehicle. This feature is not found at all in the Infiniti Q50 base model.
- A radio theft-deterrent system is further provided as a standard feature in the TLX, helping protect the sound system from would-be thieves. This is another feature not found in the Infiniti Q50.
Experience the Acura TLX for Yourself
Consumers can further explore the winning features found in the 2017 Acura TLX at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location.
Stop in and see us at any of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today. A knowledgeable, helpful member of our Wisconsin Acura team will be available to walk you through the various options and features of the TLX, answer any questions you may have, and then get the keys in your hand and get you out on the road for an unforgettable test drive of this outstanding luxury sedan.