2017 Acura TLX Interior Features Deliver Comfort, Convenience
If you’re looking for a luxury car that showcases the high-end amenities you want most, you’ll be thoroughly impressed with what you’ll find among the 2017 Acura TLX interior features.
Sophisticated attractiveness is displayed in every curve of the TLX, and its state-of-the-art amenities surpass the offerings of various rival vehicles. Keep on reading, and we’ll explore some of these exceptional features in depth.
Compared to Top Competitors
The impressive Acura TLX shines in its own right, and contrasted with competing luxury vehicles like the 2017 Audi A4, the 2016 Lexus ES, and the 2016 Infiniti Q50, the TLX brings a variety of prime features to the road that are either not found in these rivals at all or are only offered as optional upgrades for an extra cost, including:
- Noise cancelling components, which are offered standard in the TLX models and reduce road noise, letting drivers enjoy the music and conversations they want to hear without the interference of exterior din. Noise cancellation features aren’t found in the Audi A4, the Lexus ES, or the Infiniti Q50.
- Satellite radio, which is also offered as a standard feature in the Acura TLX models and provides a host of entertainment options for the listening pleasure of drivers and passengers. In the Audi A4, satellite radio is only offered as an optional upgrade—not a standard feature.
- Two-driver memory, which is, again, a standard feature found in all of the TLX models, storing driver preferences for the locks, headlights, exterior mirrors, climate control, and driver’s seat. In contrast, driver memory settings aren’t offered in the Infiniti Q50 base model at all, and the Audi A4 and Lexus ES base trims only offer driver memory for the locks and headlights—and only as an optional upgrade.
- Radio theft-deterrent system, which also comes standard in the TLX, protects the vehicle’s sound system from potential theft. This is yet another feature the Infiniti Q50 does not offer.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror, which further comes standard in the Acura TLX and instantly darkens to protect the driver from being blinded when struck by a following vehicle’s high beams. While all of the TLX models have this prime amenity, the Infiniti Q50 base model does not.
- Heated front seats, which are also offered standard in the Acura TLX base model and help keep the driver and front passenger comfortable during wintertime driving. Heated front seats are only an optional upgrade in the Audi A4 and Lexus ES base models, and heated front seats aren’t offered at all in the Infiniti Q50 base model.
- Power moonroof, another standard feature offered among the Acura TLX trims, provides drivers and passengers with ready fresh air and additional light at the touch of a button. A power moonroof is only offered as an optional upgrade in the Infiniti Q50 base model.
Try Out the TLX and Experience the Difference
Drivers can get an up-close look at the 2017 Acura TLX at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location. Visit or contact any of our associated dealerships today to learn more about this outstanding midsize luxury sedan and to take it for a test drive.