Trim Levels in the 2017 Acura RDX!
The Standard Package
Priced at just $35,670 MSRP for FWD models,* the RDX Standard Package focuses especially on providing drivers with a core group of performance, design, and safety features.
- LED Headlights – You’ll get beautiful—and functional—Jewel-Eye LED headlights that are longer-lasting and brighter than traditional headlights, but which also provide an intensely focused beam.
- Heated Front Seats – With its Heated Front Seats, you’ll never have to worry about the cold on those icy winter days to come.
- Power Tailgate – If you’re packing groceries, simply open the tailgate of the RDX using a button on your key fob and avoid the hassle of having to put down your bags and do it all by hand.
- Multi-View Rear Camera – This camera simplifies the process of parallel parking and backing in and out of tight spaces by providing you with a comprehensive image of the area behind your car.
The AcuraWatch Plus Package
Priced at $36,970 MSRP for FWD models,* the AcuraWatch Plus Package features new systems that help increase your awareness on the road, allowing you to stay safe and secure.
- Collision Mitigation Braking – This system can sense when a collision might be imminent and then apply the brakes when it senses that you have failed to do so in order to amp up your safety.
- Lane Keeping Assist – Designed to prevent lane shift, this system will give you a little nudge whenever it senses that you are straying from your lane, allowing you to get back into the right position.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Adaptive Cruise Control can scout around on the road ahead and keep your RDX moving in relation to the speed of other cars around you.
The Technology Package
Priced at $39,370 MSRP for FWD models,* the Technology Package boasts the best in navigation, audio, and connectivity equipment.
- ELS Audio – With its ELS Studio Premium Audio System, the RDX keeps the tunes blasting and the bass bumping throughout drives both long and short.
- Intuitive Navigation – Trust in the RDX’s Navigation System for location information, destination coordinates, and even information about where to find the closest gas stations and restaurants.
- Leather Sport Seats – It’s worth nothing that in addition to its technologies, the RDX with Technology Package also offers up some bonus luxuries, too, like its gorgeous—and comfortable—leather seats.
The Advance Package
Priced at $42,320 MSRP for FWD models,* the Advance Package gives you a plethora of comfort, technology, and convenience features.
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels – With its 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels, you’re destined to make an impression whenever and wherever you arrive.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats – Stay warm—or cool—no matter the season and the time of the day with heated and ventilated front seats.
- Remote Engine Start – Get your car started and warmed up before you even get in with the RDX’s remote engine start system.
- Parking Sensors – New and improved parking sensors will help keep you safe when you’re seeking a parking spot in the streets of Milwaukee.
Test Drive the New 2017 Acura RDX Today!
When you’re ready to explore these remarkable RDX trim levels in person, all you have to do is stop by one of our Wisconsin Acura Dealers locations to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact us if you have any questions or to learn more about our current offers and financing options. Don’t miss your chance to experience one of the market’s most exciting new vehicles, the 2017 Acura RDX, at Wisconsin Acura Dealers today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $950 for sedans and $975 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.