Do the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 Standard Features Offer Enough?
Will drivers get more amenities for their money onboard the E350? Or does the Acura RLX provide more of the premium features consumers are looking for?
Keep reading, and we’ll explore the standard offerings of each vehicle side by side to reveal which nameplate offers more for the money at the end of the day.
The model lineup for the 2016 Acura RLX includes the following trim levels and prices:
- RLX with Technology Package: $54,450 MSRP*
- RLX with Advance Package: $60,450 MSRP*
- RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD with Technology Package: $59,950 MSRP*
- RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD with Advance Package: $65,950 MSRP*
The Mercedes-Benz E350 is priced from $53,100 MSRP.
When it comes to amenities offered onboard, the Acura RLX provides various standard features for the base-model price that aren’t found in the E350 base model, or that are only offered as an optional upgrade for an extra cost in the E350.
Amenities offered standard in the RLX but that are not available at all in the E350 base trim include rear seat climate control, retractable rear seat head restraints, speed-sensing interval windshield wipers, noise cancellation features, and a trunk pass-through.
Features that come standard in the RLX base trim but are only offered as optional upgrades in the E350 include:
- Voice-activated controls for air-conditioning, audio, navigation, and Bluetooth (the E350 only has voice-activated controls for Bluetooth and only as an optional upgrade)
- Rearview camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Navigation aid with real-time traffic and voice activation (the E350’s optional navigation aid does not offer real-time traffic)
- 15 GB hard drive (E350’s optional hard drive is only 10 GB)
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Satellite radio
- Push-start ignition
Climb Aboard the RLX
Drivers can further explore the many winning attributes of the 2016 Acura RLX at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location.
Stop by any of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today to learn more about the RLX and to take it out for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.