What Amenities Will Drivers Get for the 2016 Infiniti Q50 Price?
Will drivers get more for their money onboard the Q50—or does the TLX offer greater value for the price? Keep reading, and we’ll explore the pricing and features for each of these two high-end cars and reveal which one pulls ahead.
In terms of cost, the Acura TLX is priced below the Audi Q50 at the base-model level. At that lower price point, the TLX also offers a variety of features the Q50 doesn’t.
The Acura TLX lineup includes the following trim levels and prices:
- TLX 2.4 8-DCT P-AWS: $31,695 MSRP*
- TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS: $35,320 MSRP*
- TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT SH-AWD: $41,575 MSRP*
The higher-cost Acura Q50 models are priced as follows:
- Q50 2.0T: Pricing begins at $33,950 MSRP
- Q50 2.0T AWD: Pricing begins at $35,950 MSRP
- Q50 2.0T Premium: Pricing begins at $37,650 MSRP
- Q50 2.0T Premium AWD: Pricing begins at $39,650 MSRP
- Q50 3.0T Premium: Pricing begins at $39,650 MSRP
- Q50 3.0T Premium AWD: Pricing begins at $41,900 MSRP
- Q50 Sport: Pricing begins at $43,900 MSRP
- Q50 Sport AWD: Pricing begins at $45,900 MSRP
- Q50 Red Sport 400: Pricing begins at $47,950 MSRP
- Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD: Pricing begins at $49,950 MSRP
Features for the Price
For the base price, the Acura TLX provides a variety of standard amenities that are either not offered at all in the base model Q50 or are only available as an optional upgrade.
Included among them, TLX drivers will enjoy two-driver memory settings, a power moonroof (only offered as an optional upgrade in the Q50), a universal garage door opener, heated front seats, noise cancellation features, remote-activated perimeter lighting, an auto-dimming interior mirror, a radio theft-deterrent system, and front armrest storage.
Take a Closer Look
Drivers can further explore the 2016 Acura TLX and its many outstanding features at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location.
Visit any of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today to learn more about the impressive TLX and to take it for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.