Do the 2016 Audi A3 Standard Features Include the Amenities Drivers Want?
In the market for a luxury sedan? When you’re shopping on the high-end side of the automotive marketplace, the inclusion of premium amenities in your new car is a must.
As drivers browse the latest models, they may wonder what they’ll find among the 2016 Audi A3 standard features. Does the A3 offer the prime amenities consumers are looking for—or will they get more for their money onboard a rival luxury sedan like the 2017 Acura ILX?
We’ve performed an in-depth comparison between the Acura ILX and the Audi A3. For our money, the ILX proves to be the superior model, providing various standard features that the A3 does not—but it’s your money that counts, so we’re including our results below. See for yourself which car provides greater bang for your buck—and then stop in and see us for a test drive!
The base-model ILX is priced at just $27,990 MSRP,* while the A3 weighs in with a beginning cost of $30,900 MSRP.
Regarding amenities, the ILX delivers a variety of standard features for the base price that, on the Audi A3 models, are either not available at all or are only offered as optional upgrades for an added cost, putting even more distance between the prices of these two vehicles.
Amenities offered standard in the ILX but not the A3 include:
- Voice-activated controls for audio and Bluetooth (only voice-activated audio controls are included in the A3, and only as an optional upgrade)
- Telematics, including emergency SOS, Internet services, roadside assistance, and stolen vehicle tracking (telematics are only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Heated front seats (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- USB port (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Noise cancellation (not available in any of the Audi A3 models)
- LED headlights (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Push-start ignition (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Paddle shifters (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
Experience the Exceptional Acura ILX
Drivers can check out the impressive, feature-rich 2017 Acura ILX in person at any Wisconsin Acura Dealers location. Stop by any of our affiliated dealerships today to further explore this prime luxury sedan and take it for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.